Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meet the new DT... D'Anne !


This week  we are featuring the new Design Team.
We have some really  fabulous ladies working with us and know you  want to "meet" them all
Today we are turning the spotlight onto

D'Anne
 She has been a wonderful team  member this past term so I was so glad
 to have her stay on with us in the new year.

Her Picture is not actually her..  She is MUCH cuter in  person ;D
 but her cute "little" dog Rosie .. ( OK OK I Know you already knew that )
so if you see that picture anywhere online You  know that's her.


Just a little about me,  I'm 45 years old married.  I do have an English Bulldogs Rosie.  Rosie provides our family with unconditional love.  When you visit my blog, my avatar is Rosie.  I have been scrapbooking and making cards for 15 years. I really started focusing on rubberstamping and card making about eight years ago when my father-in law (who I knew before I met my husband) and my father died within 30 days from one another.  I enjoy making cards which provides an outlet to handle my everyday stress.

Why do I like being part of the Mygrafico Design Team?   These last few months I have learned some much.  I have tried some of my old techniques and then took on some new challenges, for example using digital papers.  I have truly enjoyed educating myself on how to improve my skills in cardmaking.  I love sharing my creations with other people who is 'addicted to cardmaking as my husband thinks I am.  Having my project post and receiving such wonderful comments and encouragement from friends I have never met is a blessing in disguise. 

D'Anne used one of these sets by Dilek  to make her card





Thank You D'Anne! Your such a talented designer.
We are only to happy to have you  here with us!

Come back
Tomorrow we will feature
Jovita!
 & 
You will see the last challenge we had with our Old Design Team.




0 comments on "Meet the new DT... D'Anne !"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO